Extra-virgin Olive Oil
Extra virgin olive oil is made simply by crushing olives and extracting the juice. It is the only cooking oil that is made without the use of chemicals and industrial refining.
It’s simply the juice of fresh, healthy olives which contains, more than any other grade, the health-promoting nutrients that olive oil is famous for.
Extra-virgin Olive Oil Properties
- Olive oil is rich in healthy monounsaturated fats
- Olive oil contains large amounts of antioxidants
- Olive oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Olive oil may help prevent strokes
- Olive oil is protective against heart disease
- Olive oil is not associated with weight gain and obesity
- Olive oil may fight Alzheimer's disease
- Olive oil may reduce type 2 diabetes risk
- The antioxidants in olive oil have anti-cancer properties
- Olive oil can help treat rheumatoid arthritis
- Olive oil has antibacterial properties